Important Topics CBSE Physics (Solved Papers)
Towards CBSE Examination:
- The students must study at least one paper a day starting with 5 marks questions (AS THESE ARE OFTEN REPEATED).
- It is further advised to have enough Real Time Written Practice (10:30 am to 1:30 pm) to prepare yourself physically as well as mentally for the final CBSE examinations.
- Go through the answers carefully. Make sure that the answers written by you cover every point asked.
- It is very important to rule out what has not been asked.
Some Important Topics CBSE Physics are listed below:
The same are also covered in the solved papers that follow….
- Electric dipole in electric field
- Gauss Theorem & Applications
- Energy stored in a capacitor
- Relation between current and drift velocity
- Kirchhoff’s Laws
- Wheatstone Bridge (Meter bridge)
- Potentiometer & its Uses
- Biot-Savart Law
- Force between Current carrying conductors
- Magnetic dipole moment of a current carrying coil
- Moving Coil Galvanometer
- Solenoid & Toroid
- Conversion of galvanometer to ammeter and voltmeter
- Faraday’s laws & Lenz’s law
- Self inductance
- Mutual inductance
- Energy stored in an inductor
- Series LCR Circuit
- AC generator
- Displacement Current
- Propagation of EM Waves
- EM Spectrum
- Lens Makers’ Formula,
- Prism Formula
- Total Internal Reflection
- Refracting & reflecting type telescope
- Laws of Refraction (Huygen Principle)
- Interference of light (need of coherent sources)
- Diffraction of light;
- Polarisation of Light (Brewster’s law)
- Resolving Power
- Laws of PE Emission & graphs
- Equation for photo-electric effect
- Alpha particle scattering,
- Bohr’s theory
- Nuclear density; B E Curve
- Radioactive Decay Law
- Conductors, Insulators & Semiconductors
- pn junction characteristics & Rectification
- Photo-diode & LED
- Zener diode as a Voltage regulator
- Transistor Characteristics
- Transistor amplifier
- Analog and digital signals
- Need of modulation
- Modulation & Demodulation
- Modulation Index
- Repeater in communication system.
Paper 1. CBSE Physics Delhi 2011
Important topics covered: Young’s Double slit Experiment, Laws of Refraction (Huygen Principle), Polarisation of Light, Lens Makers’ Formula, Prism Formula, Total Internal Reflection, Magnification by Spherical Mirror, Cyclotron, Biot Savart Law, Transfomer, Series LCR Circuit Propagation of EM Waves, Radioactive Decay Law, Drift velocity, Gauss Theorem, Zener diode as a Voltage regulator.
Paper 2. CBSE Physics Foreign-2013
Important topics covered Transistor Characteristics, Zener diode as a Voltage regulator, Intrinsic & Impurity semiconductors, Diffraction at a single slit, Lens Makers’ Formula, Brewster’s law, Mutual inductance, Series LCR Circuit, Meter bridge, Compound Microscope, Refracting & reflecting type telescope, Radioactive Decay Law, Alpha particle scattering, Energy stored in a capacitor, Compound microscope.
Paper 3. CBSE Physics Delhi-2010
Important topics covered: Transistor as an Oscillator, Difference between Conductors, Insulators & Semiconductors, Diffraction at a single slit, Compound miroscope, Series LCR Circuit, Potentiometer, Photo diode, Radioactive Decay Law, Energy stored in a capacitor.
Paper 4. 2011 CBSE PHYSICS All India
Important topics covered: Interference, Diffraction, AC generator, Moving Coil Galvanometer, Solenoid, Toroid, Full Wave Rectifier, Binding Energy curve, Displacement Current, Force between Current carrying conductors.
Go through the answers carefully.
[IMPORTANT: Please note the following corrections in solution of Delhi 2011 paper.
ANS.9. The torque should be p E sin 30 degree. The ans should be accordingly modified.
Q. 13. In the diagram , the NOR gates have been erroneously drawn as NAND gates.]
Paper 5. CBSE Physics AI-2010 The important topics covered Moving Coil Galvanometer: its conversion to ammeter and voltmeter, Transformer, Faraday’s laws,LED, pn junction characteristics, Telescope,Microscope.
Paper 6. CBSE Physics AI 2012 Important topics covered: Interference of light; Polarisation by reflection; Magnetic dipole moment of a current carrying coil; Conversion of galvanometer to ammeter and voltmeter; Relation between current and drift velocity; Equation for photo-electric effect; Energy stored in a capacitor; Reflecting type telescope; Work done in rotating an electric dipole in electric field.
Paper 7. CBSE Physics 2012 Delhi Important topics covered: Interference of light (need of coherent sources); Diffraction of light; Full wave rectifier; transistor amplifier; Van de graaff generator; Field due to a large flat sheet of charge using Gauss theorem; Need of modulation; nuclear density; Bohr’s theory; Energy stored in an inductor; Analog and digital signals; transducer; repeater in communication system.
Click on the links above to begin.
Important Topics CBSE Physics