BEST WISHES & CHECKLIST* FOR CBSE EXAM
As we inch closer to the examinations, it is time to remind you of the final strategy you may adopt to perform well. As you prepare for your first paper; English, please make sure you remain in touch with Physics as well. For the purpose, I would advise you to study at least one solved Physics paper a day. You already have a GOOD NUMBER of them in the site and more will be posted. For practice, a few unsolved papers will also be posted.
Here are a few points I would like you to keep in mind to boost your performance
1. POSITIVE THINKING: Believe in yourself because…
If you think : You CAN; you are RIGHT….
If you think : you CAN’T: you are RIGHT AGAIN….
So belong to the Former class.
2. REMAIN STRESS FREE: You may be having a large no. of nagging problems. Sit back quietly and think…..Whose life and career are at stake. Say sorry to some and forgive others. Make a fresh stress-free robust journey.
3. THE CRUCIAL FIFTEEN MINUTES: The CBSE has made a special provision for 15 minutes reading time before you start answering the questions. Utilize this time to your fullest advantage. Read the questions very carefully during this time. Try to understand the questions to be answered in letter & spirit.
Clearly mark what has been asked.
Rule out what has not been asked.
Decide which of the choices offered in a question are you going to attempt.
Answers should always be to the point. Make sure that the answer to every part/ sub-part is separately visible for easy evaluation.
4. DO MENTION CORRECT Q. NO. before starting an answer. Write question no. preferably in center.
5. Leave 3-4 lines before starting a new question.
6. HANDWRITING: The answers written must be legible. Improving handwriting is not at all difficult. Write bold and upright.
7. PRESENTATION: The questions should be attempted in order: direct or reverse order. Diagrams drawn must be neat and well labelled. Avoid unnecessary cutting in the answer sheet. It leaves you in poor light.
8. Carry all THE ESSENTIAL ITEMS you may need in the examination hall.
*The following CHECKLIST may help:
At least two Blue/Blue black pens
Two sharpened pencils
Complete Geometry box (REMOVE ALL PAPERS FROM IT)
BLESSINGS FROM ELDERS
Any other article for personal need (medicine etc.).
9. Reach the examination center well in time to avoid last minute anxious moments
FACE THE EXAMINATION WITH THE CONFIDENCE
A GRAND SUCCESS AWAITS YOU
FOR CBSE EXAM
May Almighty be with you!
I K Gogia
BEST WISHES & CHECKLIST FOR CBSE EXAM